Flammable Materials Cabinet
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Reduce risk to your employees and workspace with this money-saving flammable materials cabinet
- Great value but hugely competent units are great for chemicals, acids and harmful substances
- Made from strong steel and coated with highly conspicuous yellow powder finish
- Fixed leakproof base 15L sump assures any spills and leaks are securely held within the cabinet
- Industrial-grade units are designed to hold structural integrity even under tough settings
- Extremely effective item is typically used in settings including universities, hospitals and factories
- Reinforced doors are toughened with steel supports to prevent distortion and raise security
- Doors come with 3-point locking system and mastered locks supplied with two keys
- Cabinet features a height-adjustable shelf to offer you extra space efficient storage
- The overall product measurements are 610(H) x 915(W) x 381(D) mm
- Unit is in full conformity with Health and Safety Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Product qualifies for free delivery to postcodes in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Flammable Materials Cabinet?
You'll be able to keep safe your staff members and property with this safe and secure, big value flammable materials cabinet.The great value but hugely capable cabinet is ideal for chemicals, acids and potentially dangerous substances.The highly functional item is typically used in a wide range of environments such as schools, hospitals and factories.This industrial-grade unit is engineered to preserve structural integrity even in tough environments.
Flammable Materials Cabinet Specifications
This unit is produced from highly durable steel and coated with easily visible yellow powder finish that defends against dings and bumps.Its doors incorporate highly secure 3-point locking mechanism and are fitted with mastered locks supplied with two keys.The strengthened doors are reinforced with steel stiffeners to prevent distortion and improve protection.
The flammable materials cabinet incorporates a height-adjustable shelf to offer you additional space saving storage options.The unit is in full conformity with Health & Safety Executive Legislation HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.The full product measurements are 610(H) x 915(W) x 381(D) mm.
Leak Proof Sump
Please remember these cabinets are constructed excluding a removable sump.Extracting a fully loaded sump is both challenging and unsafe and has potential for contamination from the contents of the sump on to the user.These units are built with a fixed leak-free base 15L sump that guarantees any unintended spills or leaks are securely retained inside the unit.The sump contents should be discharged by using an appropriate absorbent material or pump as good policy.
These units are supplied with Globally Harmonised System (GHS) labels to help ensure that your staff and visitors know exactly what is being stored where.The main label for this unit is a Flame representing 'Flammable'.Alternative labelling supplied loose includes 'Oxidising' and 'Explosive'.The included labels are an easy peel type to allow easy switching of the main label.The highly visible diamond-shaped labels are widely acknowledged internationally.
These items are made for ease of use and a painless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally easy to install, saving you time and lots of hassle. These cabinets are delicately assembled from high-quality steel and are built to last.Adding additional value to your investment, these cabinets come with a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to make sure that you're receiving an amazing deal.This product is available for free delivery to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking for bespoke cabinets, please have a word with a helpful sales team member by dialling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is to make sure that our customers get the most suitable product for their situation, and we are always happy to assist. If you have any questions concerning our cabinets, please do contact us. We are devoted to providing outstanding customer service and we're always delighted to help.
We will never be beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we offer the best online prices, due to this confidence we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you discover this flammable materials cabinet at a cheaper price on a competitors website we'll match that competitors price.
Once you buy a flammable materials cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old product. 100% satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can simply return it to us for a hassle-free return or exchange.For our customer's convenience we also accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal.Simply select your desired quantity now and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Sump Capacity (litre)||15|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions