First Aid Manual
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Comprehensive first aid manual offers advice and instructions on all aspects of emergency first aid
- Manual covers everything from the basics of being a first aider to actually using first aid equipment
- Purpose of the manual is to improve outcomes, turning the science into clear, easy-to-follow guidelines
- Written content is supported with clear photography shot 'in-situ' to help provide a more realistic view
- Written and authorised by the nation’s leading first aid training providers, St John Ambulance
- Used as the official training manual for the courses offered by the UK's leading first aid organisations
- Potentially life-saving item to have in any workplace, home, school, or car
- Covers over 100 different conditions, from splinters and sprained ankles to strokes
- Revised 10th edition, 288 pages, published in 2016
- Product is ready for free shipping to locations in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a First Aid Manual?
This comprehensive first aid manual offers advice and step-by-step instructions regarding all aspects of emergency first aid including first aid for infants and children. The main purpose of this manual is to help improve outcomes, turning the science into clear and easy-to-follow guidelines. The manual covers everything from the basics of being a first aider to actually using first aid equipment, from splinters and sprained ankles to strokes and strangulation. The written content is supported with clear photography shot ‘in-situ’ to help provide a more realistic view of real-life emergency situations.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Suitable for everyone, the revised 10th edition first aid manual is the most up-to-date guide to first aid available on the market. It’s a potentially life-saving item to have in any workplace, home, school, or car, as well as a great resource for teaching first aiders of any level. You can study the contents in depth or keep the manual around for easy reference in the event of an emergency. This edition is used as the official training manual for the courses offered by the UK's leading first aid organisations.
First Aid Manual Specifications
This first aid manual is a revised 10th edition published in 2016, offering 288 pages of emergency first aid advice and other content. The contents have been reviewed and updated and the language simplified to make the advice as easy to follow as possible. This edition covers over 100 different conditions, including advice on treating a person with diabetes who suffers a hypoglycaemic episode. The book was written and authorised by the nation’s leading first aid training providers, St John Ambulance, St Andrew’s First Aid and the British Red Cross.
These products are made for ease of use and an effortless experience. These items are thoughtfully built from the best materials and are built to last. For additional value, these first aid manuals feature a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to give you peace of mind that you are receiving an amazing deal. This item is entitled for free shipping to all of mainland Great Britain.
We will never be beaten on price! We're secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you notice this first aid manual selling at a lower price on any other website we will match that competitors price.
When you buy a first aid manual from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous option. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it for a no-hassle refund. We also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Select your desired quantity now and checkout and place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions