Fire Extinguisher Trolley
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- The fire extinguisher trolley holds 2 extinguishers and 1 bucket
- Ideal for petrol stations, factories and building sites
- Frame fabricated from strong tubular-section mild steel
- 1190mm H x 550mm W
- Footplate 410mm W x 220mm D
- Red epoxy polyester powder coated finish
- Wheels have a rubber compound tread
- Suitable for fire extinguisher sizes up 190mm diameter
What is the purpose of the Fire Extinguisher Trolley?
Fires, like all accidents, don't occur in a simple, easy to predict manner. Sometimes there is a need for your anti-fire measures to be mobile in order to deal with the threat of a fire. That's where the fire trolley comes in. Once mounted with fire control mechanisms it forms a portable line of defense against any possible fire.
Where can the Fire Extinguisher Trolley be used?
The fire trolley is best used on a single floor, in areas that give it enough space for manoeuvrability. The trolley can be used in almost any situation that it can get into and out of easily. Garages and storage rooms are some of the best examples of areas that can benefit from having a fire trolley nearby.
Who might use the Fire Extinguisher Trolley?
One of the most common areas to have a fire trolley handy is in a petrol station. The wide variety of circumstances that could lead to a fire springing up make it a necessity. Factories are also prime clients for using this type of fire control system. You never know what sort of fires may spring up on building sites either and the fire trolley makes it easy to be prepared for whatever might lead to a conflagration.
Fire Extinguisher Trolley Specifications
This particular fire trolley is designed to hold two extinguishers and one fire bucket (metal or plastic). The lightweight frame is created from tubular sections of steel, giving it a sturdy bracing. The fire trolley has dimensions of 1190mm by 550 mm with a footplate 410mm long with a 220mm depth. The compound rubber tread on the wheels gives the trolley a secure grip, even on wet surfaces. This fire trolley is usable with fire extinguishers up to 190mm in diameter.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||For 2 Extinguishers|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions