Eurograde 1 Safe
Free Delivery - 2-3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Rated £10.000 overnight cash cover (£100,000 valuables), in accordance with EN1143-1
- Independently tested for conformity
- 3-way locking bolt work
- Lightweight construction
- Ideal for upper floor installation
- Door opens to 205 degrees for maximum access
- Fitted with VdS class 1 double bitted safe lock & 2 keys
- Internal door pan is locked to prevent tampering
- Provision for base and rear fixing
- Colour grey
What is the Purpose of a Eurograde 1 Safe?
This safe has a high rating that allows you to safely insure contents of up to ?10,000 in cash and ?100,000 in valuables. This is a serious safe that provides serious security to those who need it. The Eurograde 1 safe is not a portable, lightweight safe, but instead is a heavy duty protector of your goods. This is basically a bank vault in your office.
The Eurograde 1 safe provides a solution to your at-risk items. If your business does a large amount of cash sales, you could end up with a large amount of cash at the end of the day. This cash presents a problem because the banks aren't always available to take your deposit. This is where the Eurograde 1 comes in. It conforms to the EN1143-1, a European standard set out to govern safes and lock boxes for insurance purposes. The Eurograde safe comes with a series of safeguards against theft or malfunctions. The independently tested thickness of the steel body and door provide a hefty anti-bludgeon barrier to your products. The triple lock is only opened through a digital combination lock, known only to you. It is what you're looking for in a safe that meets all your needs.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The safe acts as a way to give you that added measure of security at the office in the store. Back rooms and store rooms both will see this as a valuable asset for their valuables.
Who Might Use a Eurograde 1 Safe?
Store owners and office workers will use this safe. Schools and higher education institutions will also find it convenient to lock away sensitive documents or grading materials.
- Overnight cover for up to £10,000 in cash and £100,000 in valuables
- 3-way locking mechanism for sturdy construction
- Digital combination, user specified and changeable
- Conforms to EN1143-1 for safe ratings
- Lightweight, but powerful construction
- 1 year warranty from time of purchase for this item
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Cash Rated (£)||10000|
|Fire Rated||30 Minutes|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Valuables Rated (£)||100000|
|Delivery Time||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions