Free Delivery - 10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- You can store most defibrillator units in this wall cabinet to keep them easily accessible in an emergency
- Protective CE-approved defibrillator cabinet can be wall mounted in any central public location
- Its sturdy build and lockable design helps protect the defibrillator from vandalism or theft
- Designed for easy use by the public, the cabinet is open access and protected by safety plastic seals
- Green polymer base and a strong, anti-UV treated polycarbonate cover resistant to dust and water
- Heated model features a regulated fanning and heating system, ideal for storage in outdoor locations
- Lockable model available with restricted access opening via Digicode keypad lock
- Audible alarm system emits from 70 to 105 decibels (depending on model) once the cabinet is opened
- Cabinet should be installed by a qualified operator in a safe location with no direct sunlight exposure
- Complies with ISO3864 International Standard emergency colour codes
- Installation should be carried out by a qualified operator
- External dimensions are 380(H) x 420(W) x 190(D) mm
- Product is entitled for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Defibrillator Cabinet?
You can store and protect most defibrillator units in this eye-catching defibrillator cabinet to keep them easily accessible in case of an emergency. Designed for easy and immediate use by the public, the cabinet is open access and protected by safety plastic seals unless specifically intended for restricted access. The lockable, restricted access opening model is operated via Digicode keypad lock. The cabinet features a green polymer base and a strong, anti-UV treated polycarbonate cover resistant to dust and water.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This protective CE-approved defibrillator cabinet can be wall mounted in any central public location or private commercial space to allow for easy access to defibrillation. Often available for public access, its sturdy build and lockable design help protect the defibrillator from vandalism or theft when used in busy or high-risk environments. The heated model features a regulated fanning and heating system, ideal for offering safe storage in harsh outdoor locations. The cabinet should be installed by a qualified operator in a safe location with no direct sunlight exposure.
Defibrillator Cabinet Specifications
The base of the defibrillator cabinet is made from robust polymer material, while the cover is made from polycarbonate. The cabinet is 380mm high and measures 420mm wide by 190mm deep overall. To deter misuse, the cabinets feature audible alarm systems which emit from 70 to 105 decibels when opened depending on the model. All units are in full compliance with ISO 3864, the international standards for safety signs and emergency colour codes.
These products are built for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. These defibrillator cabinets are thoughtfully assembled from high-quality materials and are designed to last. Adding extra value to your investment, these cabinets offer a 1 year parts with labour warranty, so you know that you're receiving a fantastic product. This item is qualified for free postage to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
If you are in need of customised defibrillator cabinets, please speak with a helpful member of our team by ringing 0800 0126777. Our first priority is ensuring that our customers find the ideal item for their situation, and we are always happy to help. If you have questions relating to any of our cabinets, please do contact us. We are committed to delivering outstanding customer support and we're always delighted to give a helping hand.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is secure in the knowledge that we can offer the best prices online, due to this certainty we are happy to offer a 100% price match. If you find this defibrillator cabinet being sold at a lower price on a website we will match that competitors price.
Once you buy a defibrillator cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your previous product. 100% satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with your order, you can easily send it back for a hassle-free return. The Workplace Depot also accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Add to your basket now and checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet H31010
|10-15 working days
|1 year parts / labour
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions