Clean and Dirty Lockers
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Introduce a safe and secure area for your staff workwear with our clean and dirty lockers
- Separate compartments are spaced so workers can place their dirty items away from clean clothes
- One door units are fitted with a hat shelf are ideal for vertical hanging of garments
- Industrial-grade items are fabricated with everyday use in mind and will withstand heavy operation
- Manufactured from reinforced steel with a durable powder paint that defends against hits and bumps
- Anti bacteria powder-coat finish is rust proof and helps to prevent fungus and mould forming
- Integral airflow feature helps with the drying of clothing and allows the unit to breathe
- Cabinet integrates nesting holes on all sides plus a return flange one the bottom
- Unit has a classic light grey carcass with a choice of boldly coloured doors
- Vandalism and twist-resistive toughened doors are provided with key camlocks issued with two keys
- Base overall model dimensions measure 1800(H) x 450(W) x 450(D) mm
- Can be used alone or nested with more lockers for additional storage
- Product is qualified for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Clean and Dirty Lockers?
Create a secure spot for your staff to keep their workwear with these sophisticated and secure lockers. This locker provides partitioned space designed specifically for the purpose of giving workers a place to put their dirty items so that they can be easily identified. These budget-priced yet extremely capable lockers make storing workwear, tools plus other accessories painless. These single door lockers are furnished with an upper shelf and are perfect for vertical hanging of clothing, with lots of space left for kit storage.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These clean and dirty lockers fuse toughness and convenience, making them a stylish addition to any workplace changing room or industrial environment. These hygienic units are straightforward to wash, making them great for a variety of uses in hotels or kitchen areas. These lockers are great for any dry settings where reliable storage is wanted. They are ideal for storing personal items in places such as universities, hospitals and warehouses.
Clean and Dirty Lockers Specifications
These superior-quality lockers are constructed for everyday use and will tolerate robust action with no downtime. The lockers are produced from strong steel and finished with an elegant powder paint that is resistant to hits and bumps. The anti bacterial powder-coat finish is resistant to rust and helps to prevent fungus and mould forming. The cabinet features nesting holes on every side and a return flange one the bottom. The airflow system helps with the drying of clothes and allows the locker to breathe.
The unit has a smart light grey carcass with a choice of boldly coloured doors. The vandal resistant and bend-resistant reinforced doors are equipped with mastered key camlocks and supplied with two keys. The standard overall unit dimensions are 1800(H) x 450(W) x 450(D) mm. Each unit can be set up alone or nested in parallel with more lockers to create increased storage.
These products are made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are reassuringly easy to install, saving lots of time and a lot of hassle. These products are precisely engineered from top-quality materials and are made to last. For additional value when you order, these lockers feature a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to provide assurance that you are getting a tremendous product. This item is available for free delivery to locations in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking to buy customised lockers, please have a word with a friendly sales representative by ringing 0800 0126777. Our top priority is making sure that our customers locate the perfect item for their situation, and we are always delighted to help. If you have questions relating to our range of lockers, please do give us a call. We are committed to delivering remarkable customer support and we are always happy to help.
We will never be beaten on price! We're convinced that we offer the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we're delighted to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you find these clean and dirty lockers for sale at lower price elsewhere online we will price match that offer.
Once you buy clean and dirty lockers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous lockers. Satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you're not happy with your order, you can simply send it back to us for a no-hassle return or exchange. The Workplace Depot also accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Simply add to your basket now and head to check out to order your lockers today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions