Budget Single Door Locker
Price in singles from £57.90
Price for multiples from £54.28
- Robust steel construction
- Anti-bacterial powder coating - this also prevents fungus & mould
- Airflow venting system
- Fitted with standard mastered cam locks
- Supplied with a top shelf and double coat hook
- Grey carcass with a choice of 6 door colours
- Budget locker dimensions: 1800H x 300W x 300Dmm
- Contains sustainable sourced steel
- Carcass incorporates nesting holes on all sides and a return flange at the base
- We have a range of 2, 3,4,5,6 & 8 door budget lockers - click here
If you have special requirements such as additional keys, master key, sloping tops, padlock and internal fittings, please call our experienced sales team on 0800 0126777 (standard office hours).
10 working days
1 year parts / labour
|Code: WPX183030S/DB||Door Colour:||
|Code: WPX183030S/G||Door Colour:||
|Code: WPX183030S/LG||Door Colour:||
|Code: WPX183030S/R||Door Colour:||
|Code: WPX183030S/Y||Door Colour:||
Budget Single Door Locker
What is the purpose of the Budget Single Door Lockers?
The Budget Single Door Locker provides storage space for personal items in a school or workplace setting. Made of robust steel with an anti-bacterial powder coating, these lockers are safe, sturdy, and hygienic. This budget locker can be used alone or nested with other lockers for more storage. The locker includes a shelf and dual coat hooks for ample space. Furthermore, its grey shell and available in 6 door colours are strong and attractive.
Where can this product be used?
This product can be used in schools or in a variety of workplaces. Anywhere where students or employees might need to store personal items while working. These lockers are outfitted with standard mastered cam locks, making them a safe place to store personal items. They might also be used in gymnasiums or community centers, allowing patrons to store their things for convenience and safety. The anti-bacterial powder coating makes these lockers are great for use in hot or moist environments such as gym locker rooms.
Who might use this product?
Factory workers or other professionals can use a budget locker to store personal items such as car keys or money while they are at work. Students can use lockers to store extra books and supplies between classes. Patrons can store personal items or a change of clothes in a locker while working out at the gym. Anyone who needs to store and protect coats, wallets, keys, and other personal items could use a Budget Single Door Locker.
Budget Single Door Specifications
- Standard one-year parts and labor warranty.
- Robust, sustainable steel construction with anti-bacterial powder coating.
- Includes standard mastered cam locks.
- Powder coating also prevents fungus and mold.
- Includes top shelf and double coat hooks.
- Locker dimensions (H x W x D): 1800 mm x 300 mm x 300 mm.
- Incorporates nesting holes on all sides and return flange at the base.
- Grey carcass with 6 choices of door colour.
We can also accommodate special requirements, such as additional keys, master key, sloping tops, padlock, and internal fittings. Please contact our experienced sales team during standard office hours.