Archive Shelving Systems
|20+ units gets 4% off
|10+ units gets 3% off
|5+ units gets 2% off
Free Delivery - Next Working Day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Stay organised with your crucial files with our impressively extendable archive shelving systems
- Overall dimensions of 1795(H) x 2700(W) x 400(D) mm - simply measure your free space!
- Supplied with 30 A4 archive filing boxes ideal for long-term archiving and frequent access to paperwork
- Maximum load capacity of 175kg UDL per level, suitable for stockrooms and warehouses
- Corrosion proof and impact resistant steel uprights featuring powder-coat finish
- Bolt free easy design - just tap together in five minutes with a rubber mallet
- This economical storage solution blends adjustability with durability and utility
- Industrial-grade construction great for use within garages, offices and warehouses
- Because of the sturdy build no cross bracing is needed, making it ideal for double-sided usage
- This unit qualifies for free, next day shipment to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Archive Shelving Systems?
Keep important documents safe and easily accessible with our industrial, commercial and retail use industrial-grade archive shelving systems. This budget-priced shelving unit blends extensibility with strength and simplicity. The superior-quality construction is ideal for a variety of uses in garages, store rooms and factories. Due to the sturdy composition of these shelves no cross bracing is needed, making them excellent for double-sided access.
The shelving comes with 30 A4 archive filing storage boxes suitable for safe storage and easy retrieval of crucial files. With a solid load capacity of up to 175kg UDL for each level, these archive shelving systems are perfect for utility rooms, stockrooms and workshops. The corrosion resistant and impact resistant steel frame features a scratch resistant powder coating finish. You'll love the bolt-less design - simply knock the components together quickly with a rubber assembly mallet. The shelving dimensions are 1795(H) x 2700(W) x 400(D) mm - so simply measure your usable space to begin!
These items are designed for easy use and an effortless experience. They are additionally simple to set-up and use, saving time and a lot of hassle. These items are thoughtfully crafted from high-quality materials and are designed to last. For increased value when you purchase, these archive shelving systems benefit from a 1-year parts and labour warranty, giving you the peace of mind that you're getting a great product. This shelving is qualified for free, next day shipping to postcodes in mainland Great Britain.
If you are looking for custom shelving, please speak with a helpful sales representative by dialling 0800 0126777. Our biggest priority is making sure that our customers receive the most suitable product for their requirements, and we are always delighted to offer assistance. If you have any other questions referring to any of our shelving, please feel free to contact us. We are committed to providing incredible customer assistance and we're always happy to give advice.
We will not be beaten on price! We are sure that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this confidence we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you spot these archive shelving systems selling at a lower price on a website we'll match that price.
When you get premium-quality archive shelving systems from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old shelving. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can simply send it back to us for a no-hassle return. The Workplace Depot also accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Choose your quantity now and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Print Datasheet ARCHIVE-6
|Shelf UDL Capacity (kg)
|1 year parts / labour
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions