1 Sided Upright Support Sheet Material Trolley
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Sheet material trolley perfect for transporting glass, metal sheets, windows
- Complies with EuroNorm 1757-3 for enhanced operator safety
- Tubular and profile steel welded structure
- Max weight 1200kg capacity
- Material Trolley upright supports 1450(H) mm
- Powder coated blue (RAL 5007) finish as standard
- 2 braked swivel, 2 fixed castors with roller bearings
- Non-marking grey TPE wheels
COLOURS: Bespoke RAL colours available. You must mention it when placing your order and we will then call you for more details. Note this takes 20 days and is an extra 10% on the net price.
What is the purpose of the Sheet Material Trolleys?
Sheet Material Trolleys are designed to be used in retail or wholesale businesses. The trolley aids customers in moving plywood, sheet rock, or other types of materials sold in sheets through the store or to their vehicle. The product is constructed from tubular steel and profile steel. Movement is never an issue with the 4 castor wheel system. Two wheels can be stopped with a brake and the other 2 are fixed. The product can hold a maximum weight of 1200 kg. The item is available with a powder coated blue finish.
Where can this Material Trolley be used?
The trolley can be used in retail or wholesale businesses. The item is manufactured to make transfers of sheets of wood or sheet rock easier. The sheets will be kept tidy and can easily be moved to a vehicle.
Who might use this Sheet Trolley?
Retail customers will use the trolley to purchase and transfer items to their vehicle. Employees can stock shelves with the trolley or help customers with merchandise. The fixed braking system is great for unloading. Large job sites may use the trolley for jobs where large amounts of sheet material are used.
Sheet Material Trolleys Specifications
The items are made from high quality materials. The products are highly durable under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1276|
|Platform Width (mm)||430|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||200|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions