|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Workshop cart with 2 shelves and 2 drawers
- 300kg capacity tubular welded steel construction
- Decked in derived timber board
- Trolley shelf heights 200-820mm
- Drawers measure 105 x 415 x 490mm
- Angled pushbar
- 2 braked swivel and 2 fixed 125mm diameter castors
- Platform dimensions of 600(W) x 1000(D) mm
- RAL Blue 5007 powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour - details
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a Workshop Cart?
This cart is a great tool when dealing with projects that require small items, like screws or nails. The workshop cart has two shelves and two drawers. The height of the shelves are 200 mm and 820 mm. The drawers are 105 x 415 x 490mm . This cart is available in blue and is a must have for any job site. The tyres are cushioned and can easily glide through any terrain. The recommended weight for cargo should not exceed 300kg.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The workshop cart can be used in several different job locations. Adding the product to a construction project or office will aid in getting jobs done quicker. Having all the required materials for a task will ensure smarter work practices. The overall design is wonderful for small or large jobs.
Who Might Use a Workshop Cart?
Employees on most job sites will find this cart handy. The drawers are great for keeping a plethora of different tools and materials safe and tidy. The workshop cart can easily be pushed through any work environment. The design is economical enough for the product to be effective in most settings and the uses are limitless.
The workshop cart is well manufactured with high quality materials. The durability is top notch and the product is proven to be a sound investment.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||1000|
|Platform Width (mm)||600|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||125|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions