2 Shelf Utility Cart
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- 2 shelf utility cart with robust 300kg capacity
- Strong welded tubular steel trolley with angled push-bar
- Powder coated finish in RAL blue 5007
- 2 shelves of derived timber material board
- 200mm / 820mm high shelves
- 125mm TPE wheels: 2 swivel-braked, 2 fixed
- Non-marking grey tyres
- -10 degrees minimum operating temperature
- Shelf trolleys are supplied flat packed
- Now available in any colour - details
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a 2 Shelf Utility Cart?
This utility cart is a wonderful tool to keep around the workspace and the warehouse when you need to transport items to and from work stations. The two shelves have more than enough space for all your tools and parts and can be easily stored and transported wherever required. This 2 shelf utility cart has been designed to withstand a load of 300kgs. It's an incredibly sturdy construction because of the welded tubular steel frame and the sturdy timber decks on each shelf.
Complete with push bar, the thermal plastic elastomer wheels will outlast anything you can put it through. The two swivel wheels allow for easy steering and manoeuvrability while the two fixed wheels ensure that the 2 shelf utility cart doesn't go out on its own when you don't want it to!
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This 2 shelf utility cart is designed to be used anywhere there is a flat surface. Perfect for automotive shops for parts to be transported from one car to the next, or the warehouse where technicians can store the tools of their trade away after using them. Use them in the woodworking shop to transport lumber and cumbersome products. Use in your home garage for items that need to constantly shifted around and cleaned up at the end of the day. Use in restaurants and kitchens to transport food, plates and cutlery
Who Might Use a 2 Shelf Utility Cart?
This utility cart can be used by any mechanic with car parts to store and label. It can used by tradesmen with an assortment of tools, big and small. It can be used by warehouses that need to easily shift large and bulky items across vast spaces. Fulfilment centres, home sheds, and even big box stores can make use of this convenient 2 shelf utility cart.
- 300kg capacity due to its sturdy welded steel construction
- Shelf heights of 200mm, 510mm and 820mm
- Supplied in standard blue. Available in 1000's of colour in the standard RAL colour range
- The 2 shelf utility cart has an incredible 10 year warranty on parts and labour
- Two fixed and two swivel wheels made of Thermal Plastic Elastomer for non-marking surfaces
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||850|
|Platform Width (mm)||500|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||125|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions