Free Delivery - 10-15 days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Verso workbench with robust construction and durable steel frame
- Features 1 cupboard, 1 drawer and open cabinet with adjustable shelf
- 830-930mm bench height - fully adjustable
- Frame constructed of sheet steel with easily accessible storage modules
- Durable RAL7035 powder coated finish
- 30mm MPX worktop
- 60kg UDL capacity extension roller bearing drawers with locking
- Open area supplied with 60kg UDL galvanised shelf
- Dimensions (mm): 830/930(H) x 1250(W) x 600(D)
- Drawers (mm): 1 x 125(H)
- Cupboards (mm): 1 x 350(H)
What is the Purpose of a Verso Workbench?
This workbench provides a place to do work while also providing the user with valuable storage space that can be a commodity in any type of office, shop or garage environment. The Verso workbench allows users to have a place to work, but they don't have to sacrifice space that they may have otherwise used for storage. The storage space is great for tools and implements that can make the working day go more smoothly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The Verso workbench can be used in the majority of environments due to its robust 600kg capacity.
Who Can Use a Verso Workbench?
The workbench can be used by anyone who needs to have workspace and storage space. It is a good idea to use the workbench in any type of office or shop environment and shop owners will benefit from several of these. They will not only provide working space, but will also provide the employees with a place where they can store all of the tools that they need to be able to successfully complete their tasks. The benefits of the Verso workbench are nearly endless and is the perfect solution for office owners, garage owners and shop workers.
The Verso workbench is made out of a galvanised steel material. The drawers are also made out of steel and the shelving units are sturdy because they are made out of the same steel. The top of the workbench is made of multiplex material which is well suited for shop environments. The bench works well in most environments and will even work for office settings because they do not look too utilitarian. The best part about this workbench is that it comes with a 10 warranty.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Height Range (mm)||930|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions