Staff Room Lockers
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Establish a safe and secure location for your workers and visitors with these stylish staff room lockers
- Budget-priced yet hugely durable lockers make storing apparel, kit and personal belongings effortless
- These six door units are the ideal size to store shoes, headwear and smaller belongings
- Industrial-grade units are constructed for everyday use and can stand up to robust activity
- Fabricated from strong steel and coated with a durable powder finish that resists hits and blows
- Anti-bacterial powder coating finish is rust resistant and reduces the risk of mould and fungus
- Air-flow feature helps with the drying of clothes and enables the unit to breathe
- Cabinet incorporates nesting holes on every side and a return flange at the base
- Unit has a elegant light grey frame with stylish blue doors
- Vandal and twist-resistive toughened doors are equipped with key camlocks supplied with two keys
- Base overall locker dimensions measure 1800(H) x 300(W) x 300(D) mm
- Can be installed alone or nested in parallel with more lockers for increased storage
- Product is entitled for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Staff Room Lockers?
Introduce a safe and secure place for your team and visitors to hold their possessions with these sophisticated and secure staff room lockers. These great value but extremely durable units make storing clothing, equipment and other paraphernalia easy. These six door units are the ideal size to store shoes, hats and small personal items.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These items fuse robustness and convenience, meaning they're a great fit for any workplace locker area or business area. These hygienic lockers are easy to clean, making them great for use in hotels or food related environments. These lockers are perfect for any dry environments where safe storage is necessary. They are perfect for storing items securely in settings such as universities, offices and warehouses.
Staff Room Lockers Specifications
These superior-quality lockers are built for everyday use and can stand up to robust use without respite. The units are made from heavy-duty steel and covered with an attractive powder finish that is resistant to knocks and bumps. The anti-bacterial powder coating finish is resistant to corrosion and helps to deter fungus and mould forming. The frame features nest holes on all sides plus a return flange at the base. The air flow system assists with the airing of clothing and allows the locker to breathe.
These staff room lockers have a classic light grey carcass with aesthetically pleasing blue doors. The anti-vandal and warp-resistive toughened doors are provided with mastered key camlocks and issued with two keys. The base total locker dimensions measure 1800(H) x 300(W) x 300(D) mm. Each unit can be installed alone or nested beside other lockers for extra storage.
These lockers are built for easy use and a painless experience. They are supplied fully assembled and are additionally simple to install, saving your time and frustration. These products are thoughtfully fabricated from the best materials and are designed to last. An added bonus when you order, these lockers benefit from a 1 year parts and labour warranty, to establish that you're receiving a terrific product. This item qualifies for free shipping to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're looking to buy customised lockers, please talk with a friendly member of our sales team by calling 0800 0126777. Our first priority is to make sure that our customers locate the best product for their situation, and we are always delighted to help. If you have questions concerning any of our lockers, please don't hesitate to give us a call. We are committed to providing excellent customer support and are always delighted to give advice.
We are never beaten on price! We are secure in the knowledge that we offer the best prices online, due to this confidence we're delighted to offer a 100% price match. If you spot these staff room lockers at a lower price elsewhere online we will match that website.
When you buy staff room lockers from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old product. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can simply return it to us for a no-hassle return or exchange. For extra convenience we also accept various forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Select your required quantity and head to checkout place your order now!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||4-5 weeks|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions