Industrial Safety Steps
15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Get a little extra height where you need it with these steady but flexible industrial safety steps
- Steps produce a lift of up to 2500mm, which corresponds to a working height of around 4000mm
- Full dimensions are 3495(H) x 1100(W) x 2194(D) mm
- Created from tough 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, sturdy and tough enough for industrial work
- Load-tested to a maximum load of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform
- Frame features two fixed wheels, making them painless to move to anywhere you require them
- 995mm high handrails on either side permit one-handed access and increase steadiness
- Ten light-weight but strong punched-steel steps enable water to freely escape through
- Slip-resistant tread increases grip and is impervious to water, oil and most chemicals
- Each step measures 560mm and can hold a maximal load of 175kg
- A hand-activated mechanism freezes the steps in place when needed
- Anti-skid rubber-covered feet guarantee that the steps won't slip and slide in operation
- Steps are proudly British made, constructed in our UK factory and supplied directly to your doorstep
- These steps are entitled for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain
You can help your employees reach higher levels with our sturdy yet portable industrial safety steps. These steps are formulated for safety, they are fabricated to exceed the highest applicable health and safety laws. Our steps are proudly British made, fabricated in our UK workshop and shipped direct to you.
What is the Purpose of Industrial Safety Steps?
Working in high places is sometimes a formula for workplace mishaps. Inappropriate gear can not only bring about bodily damage, but may also ruin expensive equipment and stock. These great value yet reliable steps will help to protect both your stock and your people. These industrial safety steps are a more reliable alternative to old-fashioned step ladders that are broadly hazardous and unsteady. They can additionally access areas out of reach of a regular stepladder. The strong construction provides support, steadiness and security for your staff, giving them a boost to finish the job properly.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These industrial safety steps mix stableness and mobility, making them ideal for both retail and warehouse areas. These steps are often used for assignments in larger scale environments, such as cleaning buses, lorries, boats and aeroplanes. The steps are also great for stock management in store rooms and distribution centres. They will make distributing products easy in stores and retail stores. The hygienic unit is easy to steam clean or pressure wash, meaning it's suitable for a range of uses in healthcare or food preparation settings.
Stability with Mobility
The frame features two integrated wheels, making them painless to move to anywhere you need them without breaking a sweat. The multi directional wheeled castors make controlled movement a breeze even in confined spaces. The slip resistant rubber feet guarantee high stability during operation even on low-grip floors.
The platform can provide a lift of up to 2500mm, which represents a working level of around 4000mm. The 995mm high side rails equipped on either side facilitate one-hand access and give added steadiness when climbing the stairs. The broad slip-resistant top platform is barricaded for protection on three sides and fitted with kick plates to deter operators from inadvertently stepping off the platform.
Industrial Safety Steps Specifications
These steps are created from strong 25mm diameter tube-shaped steel, the hefty all-welded steel framework is rugged enough for heavy-duty use. A hand-activated lever freezes the unit in place when necessary, making sure that the unit does not shift when somebody is climbing up or operating on it. The ten lightweight yet robust punched-steel treads allow water to quickly escape through. The non-slip tread surface heightens grip and is resistant to water, grease and most chemicals.
- The top platform dimensions measure 610(W) x 585(L) mm
- The full unit dimensions are 3495(H) x 1100(W) x 2194(D) mm
- Each step measures 560mm in breadth and can take a maximal load of 175kg
Strong and Stable
Featuring a strong load capacity up to 225kg, these industrial safety steps are great for a workshop or assembly environment. These superior-quality steps are capable of living with the demands of a hectic distribution centre and will stand up to heavy duty use without rest. They are manufactured with light-weight but heavy-duty materials and made to expertly receive dings and blows. The bright blue powder-coat finish heads off rust and adds toughness and endurance to ensure it will last for years.
Our steps were load-tested to a maximal weight of 225kg evenly distributed on the platform applied using calibrated test weights. The steps were tested in 2018 by a UK specialist lifting equipment testing and design company who are members of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association. As far as we are aware, no other manufacturer checks their products to these formidable standards.
These products fully conform with all regional council and government regulative manufacturing rules to guarantee the safety of your customers and team. The integrated platform toe-plates adhere to government safety rules for raised platforms. The robust structure is designed for one person use.
These industrial safety steps are designed for simplicity and a user-friendly experience. They are reassuringly simple and safe to use, giving you further reassurance. These steps are meticulously produced from high-quality steel and are designed to last. These units qualify for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain. If you're in need of bespoke safety steps or work platforms, please have a chat with a friendly member of our team by calling 0800 0126777. Do you want your steps in a special colour? To order a bespoke RAL colour please call our sales team on 0800 0126777. The net price and delivery time might vary.
We won't be beaten on price! We are confident that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this confidence we're delighted to guarantee a 100% price match. Should you find these industrial safety steps for sale for a lower price on a website we'll match that website.
Once you buy industrial safety steps from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your previous option. 100% satisfaction is assured. For our customer's convenience we also accept convenient payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, we additionally accept payment via PayPal. Simply select your required quantity now and head to check out to order your steps today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Features||All Welded Steel Construction|
|Platform Height (mm)||2500|
|Platform Length (mm)||585|
|Platform Width (mm)||610|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions