Free Delivery - 3 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Hanging pockets let you display documents on cases and trolleys, where other holders may not work
- Best suited for use on wooden cases where conventional self-adhesive labelling will not fully adhere
- Easily hang the pockets on bins, trolleys, stillages, pallet boxes, and a variety of other items
- Use these pockets for labelling and identification purposes, or to just safely store documents
- Clever design allows you to quickly update the contents by simply sliding in new documents
- A cost-effective solution to reducing costly picking errors and improving overall efficiency
- Pockets are commonly used in both commercial settings and industrial storage environments
- Ideal for use in fast-paced warehouses where you may need to frequently change location codes
- Uniquely designed looped header suitable for use on any hanging rail of up to 25mm in width
- Made out of tough, industrial-grade plastic for peak durability and added protection
- Available in either A4 and A5 sizes depending on the needs of your facility
- Sold in packs of 10 or 100 - available in A4 or A5 sizes
- Product is ready for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of Hanging Pockets?
Hanging document pockets let you easily display information on industrial wooden cases, trolleys, and other items where magnetic or sticky-backed holders may not be suitable. You can use these pockets for labelling and identification purposes, or to just safely store documents related to the box for easy access. Clever pocket design allows you to quickly remove or update the contents by simply sliding in new documents. A key part of any labelling system, document pockets can provide a cost-effective solution to reducing costly picking errors and improving the overall efficiency at your facility.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These popular hanging pockets will be used in both commercial settings and industrial storage environments. They’re best suited for use on wooden cases and other surfaces where conventional magnetic or self-adhesive labelling will not fully adhere. You can easily hang the pockets on bins, trolleys, stillages, pallet boxes, and a variety of other items. Easy to update and relocate, these pockets are ideal for use in fast-paced warehouses and other places where you may need to change location codes on a frequent basis.
Hanging Pockets Specifications
The holders feature a uniquely designed looped header suitable for use with any container with a hanging rail of up to 25mm in maximum width. They are available in either A4 and A5 sizes depending on the needs of your facility. The clear document pockets are made out of tough, industrial-grade plastic for peak durability and added protection from the elements. The holders are sold in packs of 10 or 100 units for maximum convenience.
These items are designed for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. These items are carefully crafted from top-quality materials and are designed to last. To add more value to your order, these hanging pockets feature a 1 year parts with labour warranty, to provide assurance that you're receiving a great deal. This item is entitled for free delivery to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We refuse to be beaten on price! We are convinced that we can offer the most competitive prices online, due to this we're happy to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. If you find our hanging pockets being sold for less on another website we will match that deal.
Once you buy hanging pockets from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. Your satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you aren't happy with your order, you can simply return it for a speedy return or exchange. For our customer's convenience we also accept several different payment options including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Simply select your quantity now and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions