Wheelie Bin Maintenance Spill Kit
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
5-7 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- This spill response kit offers the ideal solution for emergency maintenance fluid spills
- Suitable for absorbing both oil and water based liquids including solvents, coolants and mild chemicals
- Featuring a highly visible yellow mobile bin, allowing it to be positioned wherever desired
- Designed for workshops and maintenance departments that require immediate access to absorbents
- Kits are available in four sizes to provide up to a total of 360 litres of absorbency
- They include absorbent pads, absorbent socks, absorbent cushions, barrier tape (see specs below)
- They also have waste disposal bags with ties, and an instruction and contents sheet
- Manufactured from high quality, melt blown polypropylene, suitable for handling the everyday spills
- Wheelie bin included in the kit to dispose of the contents once used, ensuring a clean work space
- Fully complies with BS 7959 and ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Item is available for free delivery to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Wheelie Bin Maintenance Spill Kit?
This spill response kit offers the ideal solution for emergency maintenance fluid spills, featuring a highly visible yellow mobile bin, allowing it to be positioned wherever desired. The kits are equipped with absorbent pads, absorbent cushions, absorbent socks, barrier tape and waste disposal bags with ties and an instruction and contents sheet. The absorbents are manufactured from high quality, melt blown polypropylene, making them suitable for handling the everyday workplace spills and any nuisance leaks or drips. Its bin is constructed from yellow polyethylene, making it both durable and super easy to clean.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
This spill kit is designed for use in workshops, warehouses, production facilities and maintenance departments that require immediate access to absorbent materials to clean up spills of oils, chemicals and hazardous liquids. The wheelie bin is included in the kit to dispose of the contents once used, ensuring a safe, clean and tidy work environment. The 80 litre bin is conveniently sized for storage under your workbench, making it ideal for workshops, warehouses, garages, etc. that have limited space. This high quality, maintenance emergency response spill kit is suitable for absorbing both oil and water based liquids including solvents, coolants and mild chemicals, providing quick response to any spills, as it can be wheeled to the spill location.
Wheelie Bin Maintenance Spill Kit Specifications
These kits are available in four sizes to provide up to a total of 360 litres of absorbency:
- 80 litre kit includes 55 x absorbent pads, 4 x absorbent cushions, 4 x absorbent socks, 1 x barrier tape and 3 x waste disposal bags with ties and instruction and contents sheet
- 120 litre kit includes 2 x absorbent cushions, 6 x absorbent socks, 55 x absorbent pads, 1 x barrier tape, 4 x waste disposal bags with ties and instruction and contents sheet
- 240 litre kit includes 2 x absorbent cushions, 8 x absorbent socks, 170 x absorbent pads, 1 x barrier tape, 4 x waste disposal bags with ties and instruction and contents sheet
- 360 litre kit includes 20 x absorbent cushions, 13 x absorbent socks, 125 x absorbent pads, 1 x barrier tape, 6 x waste disposal bags with ties and instructions and contents sheet
Rest assured, as this product is in full compliance with BS 7959 and ISO 9001:2008 standards. Buy this top quality, convenient response spill kit, and qualify for free delivery to mainland UK. It’s great value for money.
This spill kit is made for ease of use and a user-friendly experience. The product is thoughtfully constructed from the best materials and is built to last. To add value to your investment, this wheelie bin maintenance spill kit is supplied with a 1-year parts with labour warranty, to certify that you're getting a fabulous product. This item is qualified for free postage to anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We are safe in the knowledge that we can offer the best online prices, due to this certainty we are pleased to guarantee a 100% price match. If you spot this wheelie bin maintenance spill kit being sold at a lower price on another website we will match that deal.
Once you buy a wheelie bin maintenance spill kit from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old choice. Satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can simply send it back for a speedy return or exchange. For your convenience we accept several payment options, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, additionally you can pay via PayPal. Simply choose your quantity now and checkout to order your spill kit today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Absorption Capacity (litre)||80|
|Delivery Time||5-7 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions