|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Make transporting heavy panels a breeze with our robust and convenient beam dolly
- Simple, time-saving solution when transporting boards from one area to another
- Can be used to move a wide variety of boards of up to 100kg in weight
- Ideal for use in DIY stores, construction sites or in retail settings
- Fitted with a non-slip cushioned rubber liner, this dolly keeps your cargo secure
- Liner prevents the boards from slipping when moving which reduces the risk of marks and scrapes
- Reliable and strong heavy duty fully-welded steel construction
- Large 260mm pneumatic tyres make manoeuvring easy even on rough or uneven ground
- Finished with a durable and corrosion-resistant yellow powder coat
- Easily carry this model from site to site with it’s in-built square cut-out handle
- Loading area dimensions are 500(L) x 70(D) x 150(W) mm
- Overall dimensions are 260(H) x 400(W) x 500(L) mm
- Item is available for free postage to all of mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Beam Dolly?
You can make transporting heavy panels a breeze with our robust and convenient beam dolly. Reliable and sturdy fully-welded steel construction gives this model an impressive weight tolerance of 100kg. Fitted with a non-slip cushioned rubber liner, this dolly keeps your cargo secure and protected so you can transport with confidence. Protect your staff from common manual handling injuries with this cost-effective transport solution.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Ideal for use in DIY stores, construction sites or in retail settings, this dolly makes a gruelling manual handling job easy and efficient. The large 260mm pneumatic tyre wheels make manoeuvring stress-free even on rough or uneven ground. Fitted with a non-slip rubber liner, boards are prevented from slipping when loading and moving which reduces the risk of marks and scrapes. Easily carry this model from site to site with it’s in-built square cut-out handle.
Beam Dolly Specifications
This heavy-duty panel dolly has a load capacity of 100kg and is finished with a durable and corrosion-resistant yellow powder coat. Suitable for use on rough and uneven ground, this model boasts two large 260mm pneumatic tyre wheels. Loading area dimensions are 500(L) x 70(D) x 150(W) mm. This model has overall dimensions of 260(H) x 400(W) x 500(L) mm.
This beam dolly is designed for simplicity and an uncomplicated experience. These items are precisely fabricated from the best materials and are built to last. For extra value, these dollies offer a 1 year labour and parts warranty, to give you peace of mind that you're securing a tremendous product. This item is available for free postage to places in mainland Great Britain.
If you're interested in a custom beam dolly, please chat with a helpful member of our team by calling 0800 0126777. Our main priority is to make sure that our customers receive the best item for their requirements, and we are always delighted to offer assistance. If you have questions relative to our beam dollies, please feel free to get in touch. We are committed to giving outstanding customer service and we are always pleased to help.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is convinced that we deliver the best prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% price match. If you notice this beam dolly being sold at a cheaper price on a website we will price match that price.
Once you buy a beam dolly from The Workplace Depot, you'll never want to go back to your old choice. Your satisfaction is assured. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you can simply send it back for a speedy return. The Workplace Depot accept payment through Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, in addition to PayPal. Add to your basket now and head to checkout today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||260|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions