Locking Tool Cabinet
Free Delivery - 15-20 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Create a productive workspace to be proud of with this professional locking tool cabinet
- Modern, specialist storage cabinet is created for extremely exacting workplace environments
- Hugely effective and exceptional value for money storage system featuring 9 drawers
- Including a robust, fortified steel carcass providing up to 1.5 tonne total capacity
- Drawers are 75kg U.D.L. capacity with full 100% extension roller bearing sliders
- High security cabinet is centrally lockable and is provided with 2 keys
- Safety blocking mechanism allows only 1 drawer to open at a time to lower risk of tipping
- Industrial-grade powder coated paint finish offers robust, strong defence against wear
- Features a contemporary, stylish and premium look ideal for any business environment
- A great investment that will help you get ready for the challenges of tomorrow
- Drawer specification: 2x 100mm, 4x 150mm, 2x 200mm, 1x 300mm
- Built in the UK and comes supplied with a massive 10 year extended warranty
- Product is entitled for free delivery to anywhere in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Locking Tool Cabinet?
You can effectively shield valuable tools from harm, theft or loss with this high quality locking tool cabinet. This extremely effective and exceptional value for money storage unit offers 9 drawers. The unit features a substantial, reinforced steel housing that provides up to 1.5 tonne overall capacity. This item is manufactured in Britain and comes supplied with a formidable 10 year warranty.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The money-saving yet capable storage cabinet is designed for highly demanding workspace applications. This unit offers a modern, stylish and premium appearance great for any working environment. The industrial-grade powder-coat paint finish features durable, tough protection against wear and tear. These units are a long-term investment that helps you prepare for the challenges tomorrow will bring.
Locking Tool Cabinet Specifications
The integrated drawers have 75kg U.D.L. capacity with smooth 100% extension roller bearing slides. This highly secure cabinet has central locking and is shipped with 2 keys. Its dependable frame is shaped from strong sheet steel, the hardy structure is strong enough for industry use. The cabinet incorporates a safety blocking mechanism that lets only 1 drawer open at a time to avoid tipping.
This locking tool cabinet is designed for simplicity and a painless experience. The product is carefully engineered from top-quality materials and is built to last. For additional value when you purchase, this cabinet features a 10-year parts with labour warranty, to assure you that you're receiving a formidable product. This product is available for free shipping to the whole of mainland Great Britain.
We are never beaten on price! We're confident that we deliver the most competitive prices on the web, due to this certainty we are pleased to offer a 100% guaranteed price match. Should you find this locking tool cabinet selling at a lower price elsewhere online we will price match that competitor.
Once you buy a locking tool cabinet from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to go back to your old option. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a speedy return or exchange. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, and payments via PayPal. Select your required quantity and head to check out to place your order today!
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Colour||Anthracite Grey / Anthracite Grey|
|Delivery Time||15-20 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions