|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Drum trolley with 300kg capacity
- Robust tubular steel welded construction
- Trolley is suitable for all 200 litre rimmed steel drums
- Solid rubber or pneumatic tyres
- Dimensions (mm) 1600(H) x 680(W)
- Blue powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour - details
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a Drum Trolley?
This trolley is ideal for anywhere that needs drums to be moved around on a daily basis. This drum trolley is available with either rough terrain pneumatic rubber wheels or solid rubber, so the trolley can be pushed about effortlessly whenever you need it. The robust trolley features plastic handles and knuckle grips.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
Any company that needs to transport drums on a daily basis, such as in workshops and factories, will benefit from investing in this drum trolley.
Who Might Use a Drum Trolley?
Anybody who needs to transport drums around a building or to and from a truck or van will benefit from this drum trolley.
This drum trolley from the Workplace Depot is designed with a robust welded steel construction and is ideal for all rimmed steel drums of 200L. The product comes with pneumatic or solid rubber tyres. The trolley can take a maximum capacity of 300kg. This product has a standard blue, powder-coated finish, but is available in any colour. If you want a custom colour, simply state this in the comments section when placing your order. Order today and you will receive your product within 10-15 working days, carriage is free of charge to mainland Great Britain. Our products have a one-year warranty on parts and labour. Place your order today or contact customer services with any queries you may have. We accept several forms of payment, including MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, and PayPal.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||250|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions