Table Top Cart
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Table top cart featuring 400kg capacity tubular steel frames
- 200kg top platform capacity
- Derived timber board platforms with protective plastic surface
- 900 x 600mm platform
- 230 and 735mm platform heights
- 2 fixed and 2 braked swivel 160mm diameter non-marking grey TPE wheels
- 1030H) x 600(W) x 1115(D) overall dimension
- Blue RAL5007 powder coated finish as standard
- Now available in any colour
COLOURS: If you require a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering. We will contact you for more details.
What is the Purpose of a Table Top Cart?
The weight capacity for the cart is 400 kg. The shelf heights are 230 and 735mm and the total area of the platform is 900mm x 600mm. The platform area is made from derived timber board and covered with a red plastic surface. The plastic surface is moisture resistant. With two swivel with brakes and two fixed castors for easy loading and unloading of merchandise. The handle allows for the unit to be moved with ease through an aisle. The frame of the table top cart is available in blue and is powder coated.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
The product can be used in a retail business or warehouse. The table top cart can either be stacked vertically or horizontally for maximum saving space. Retail customers will like the easy manoeuvrability of the unit as they glide through the aisles. Warehouses also find the design handy for packages and shipping.
Who Might Use a Table Top Cart?
The cart will best be utilised by retail customers. The cart is convenient for loading bulk amounts of items and can be easily unloaded with the pedal lock design. The height of the platform of this table top cart ensures no one will be susceptible to injury. The platform is covered in plastic to help against rain or snow. Sorting facility personnel can also use the cart for loading packages and moving supplies throughout the warehouse.
This cart is derived from high quality materials. The table top cart is durable and is most effective under normal work conditions.
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||900|
|Platform Width (mm)||600|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions