Metal Framed Chalk A-Board
Price in singles from £76.25
Price for multiples from £72.44
- Suitable with chalk or liquid chalk pens
- Metal Framed
- Steel Legs- 38mm x 38mm box section steel
- Powder Coated
- UV Stable Polyester
- 2 Locking Arms for improved stability
- Moisture resistant melamine panels
- Overall Size: 680mm x 1105mm
- Leg dimension: 38mm x 38mm
- Visible Board Size: 600mm x 900mm
- Weight: 11.3kg
- UK made
- Bespoke sizes available - contact us
3-5 working days
1 year parts / labour
Metal Framed Chalk A-Board
This modern-looking A-frame chalkboard with a gracefully curved top is a stylish hard worker. With its powder coated steel legs and melamine chalkboard, it is ready to talk to your customers about all sorts of wonderful things.
Where can this Product be Used?
This Metal Framed Chalk A-Board can be used on the street outside your business if zoning ordinances allow. It can be located just inside your business to greet your customers with information. It can also be used in train stations, airports, and other gathering places. This chalkboard makes a wonderful addition to schools, leisure centres, and churches.
It withstands weather, so it is handy for use in all kinds of inclement weather.
Who Might use this Product?
Business owners love to use this sign to convey information to customers, to entice shoppers to become customers, and to advertise sales and specials. This Metal Framed Chalk A-Board is very sturdy; it has a wide variety of uses both in business and industry to convey information. Churches use this Chalk Board to welcome parishioners, to remind them of special activities, and to announce changes in hours of services. Many corporations locate this Chalk board in their cafeterias to impart information to their employees. With its sleek appearance it fits in anywhere.
Train station employees often use this Chalk Board to advise travellers of late arriving trains. Schools find a wide variety of uses for it to redirect foot traffic, announce special events, or remind students of deadlines.
Metal Framed Chalk Board Specifications
- The moisture-resistant Melamine panels have a visible board size or 600mm x 900mm.
- It weighs 11.3kg
- The Metal Framed Chalk A-Board has two locking arms that offer improved stability. This is really a workhorse of an A-Board sign.
- It is quality-made in the UK, so you can be assured of its fine craftsmanship.
- Either chalk or liquid chalk pens can be used with this chalkboard.
- Colours include Oak, Pine, Dark Oak, Black and Mahogany.
- Powder coated 38mm x 38mm box section steel legs provide exceptional support for the sign.
- The overall size of the Chalk Board is 680mm x 1105mm.
- The chalkboard is made of Ultra-Violet stable polyester.
Origin of Coloured Chalk
A Scotsman, James Pillans, who taught geography in a high school in Scotland, is thought to be the inventor of coloured chalk. Pillans' coloured chalk was made from ground chalk, colour dyes and porridge.