Hooped Perimeter Barriers
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Hooped perimeter barriers suitable for protecting vehicles and entrances and securing perimeters
- Ideal for garage forecourts and car parks
- Barriers are 500 or 1000mm above ground as standard
- Ragged versions are 300mm below ground
- Galvanised finish as standard, colour coated finish available extra
- 3 bolts required for each flange for surface mounted barriers (48mm diameter), 6 bolts required for surface mounted barriers (60, 76mm diameter)
- For ragged ends a concrete foundation approx. 300mm cube is recommended for each leg, depending on ground conditions
- For flanged ends, a suitable surface, preferably concrete should already exist for drilling into and bolting down
What is the Purpose of Hooped Perimeter Barriers?
These items are great for setting up off-limits areas in car parks, parking garages, and any other outdoor or parking area. They can help prevent vehicles from taking up too much space, which helps make more parking space available for other vehicles. Hooped perimeter barriers can prove helpful in areas where parking is in demand.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These hooped perimeter barriers can be used anywhere, but they are great for landscaping and for use in car parks. They can be used to block off areas in parks and other outdoor areas. They can also be used in car parks to help keep vehicles from going into areas where they are not supposed to go.
Who Might Use Hooped Perimeter Barriers?
This product can be used by anyone who needs to set up some barricaded areas in a car park or other outdoor area, such as a park. If you are a business owner who wants to keep cars from going into certain areas in your car park, these items are perfect. If you want to set up off-limits areas in an outdoor location, hooped perimeter barriers are a great choice.
You can buy hooped perimeter barriers at 500 or 1000mm above ground, and you can get versions at 300mm below ground. These items are high-quality. They feature galvanised finish and you can opt for a colour coated finish if desired. These items require 3 to six bolts for each flange. For ragged ends you will need a concrete foundation cube of around 300mm, depending on your area's ground conditions. For flanged ends, you will need an already existing surface (ideally a concrete one). This surface is what you will drill into to bolt down your items.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||15 days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions