Heavy Duty Folding Trolley
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
10-15 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Heavy duty folding trolley with 400kg capacity
- Timber board deck with coloured plastic surface
- Platform 900x600mm. Loading height 230mm
- Fold down handle for storage
- Ergonomically designed handles
- 2 fixed and 2 swivel non-marking grey TPE wheels
- Dimensions 1030(H) x 620(W) x 1010(D)
- Blue and red finish
- Complies with EuroNorm 1757-3
- The blue powder coated finish is now available in any colour - details
COLOURS: If you want a bespoke RAL colour you must state this in the comments field when ordering & we will contact you for details.
What is the Purpose of a Heavy Duty Folding Trolley?
This is a brute of a trolley. This design allows a whopping 400kg on board the platform. Because of this large weight range, it has to comply with the standards set out by EuroNorm, a regulations board that ensures trolleys such as this are able to take the full weight of heavier objects. As such, this heavy duty folding trolley is rated to comply with the EuroNorm 1757-3, a standard that governs the safe use of trolleys with high weight limits.
The sturdy and solid base gives you a full range of mobility with travel. The 2 swivel wheels along with the two fixed wheels provide 360 degree turning radius. The swivel wheels lock with a foot pedal independently. They are released by the foot when ready for use again. The handle lowers and folds away when not in use and clicks into place again when raised up. This heavy duty folding trolley will meet and exceed your expectations of what a trolley can do.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
If you have a warehouse, this trolley will be your workhorse that keeps everything running smoothly. If you need a small yet powerful trolley to shift bulky items, there is no end to where it could apply. Use in the automotive shop, take it with you on deliveries of bulky goods, use in retail box stores with heavy items. The trolley isn't for just everyday goods; it handles the big ones. Any shop that deals with large items can make use of the heavy duty folding trolley such as the mechanics, the plumbers, the welders, the steel workers and even the paper supply companies.
Who Might Use a Heavy Duty Folding Trolley?
Any warehouse employee will need access to a heavy duty folding trolley as a secure option to transport heavy items. Mechanics can transport engine blocks, steel workers can transport ore, and engineers can transport heavy parts.
- 400kg capacity due to tubular steel frame
- Timber board platform with coloured plastic surface
- Foot pedal lock and unlock swivel wheels
- Lowering handle for easy storage
- Blue powder coat finish as standard, but wide range of RAL colours available upon request
- Complies with the EuroNorm 1757-3 standards set out to govern trolley safety
- Outstanding 10 year warranty on parts and labour
Warranty: 10 year parts / labour
Made in: EU
|Platform Length (mm)||900|
|Platform Width (mm)||600|
|Wheel Diameter (mm)||160|
|Delivery Time||10-15 working days|
|Warranty||10 year parts / labour|
10 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions