|20+ units gets 15% off|
|10+ units gets 10% off|
|5+ units gets 5% off|
Next working day
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Rope barrier kit perfect for crowd control
- Kit includes two executive style chrome posts and one 1.5m red velvet rope
- A perfect exhibition barrier, museum barrier, or pedestrian barrier
- Provided with assembled barrier ropes for quick use
- Two connecting eyelets at the top of each barrier post
- Two top quality posts supplied
What is the Purpose of a Rope Barrier?
A rope barrier is regularly used in crowd control and queue management. These sophisticated looking posts and rope fixtures are perfect for elegant settings. The soft, velvet covered rope is a substantial 1.5m length.
Where Can a Rope Barrier Be Used?
This product can be used as pedestrian barrier in cinemas and theatres. They make great museum barriers and fantastic queue barriers outside bars and restaurants. A great way to cordon off private areas of venues, to protect exhibits and to direct pedestrians.
Who Might Use a Rope Barrier?
Event organisers find these barriers very versatile. Museum curators and exhibition managers use this to protect valuable exhibits. Stately home owners use these to section off rooms that they are happy to be viewed but not to be walked around. They can be quickly deployed for anyone wanting to cordon an area off or assist with queue management. Two posts and a single 1.5m rope are included.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
|Belt Rope Colour||Red|
|Belt Rope Length (mm)||1500|
|Delivery Time||Next Day|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions