Critical Injury Kit
|20+ units gets 6% off|
|10+ units gets 4% off|
|5+ units gets 2% off|
3-5 working days
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Critical injury pack contains first aid designed to treat injuries that are life threatening
- Designed to treat injuries that are life threatening particularly major bleed injuries
- Suitable to treat injuries resulting from acts of terrorism or other mass casualty incidents
- Kit is recommended where the risk of severe bleeding injuries has been identified
- Conforming to the British Standard BS 8599-1:2019, for use with more serious injuries
- These packs are recommended in workplaces using dangerous machinery or sharp instruments
- Each pack is designed to treat 1 person, therefor consider the number of people on site
- Pack can be sealed to protect the contents, and as an extra safety measure
- Contents are housed in a long lasting and robust pouch of ripstop polyester that gives durability
- Features a tough handle to withstand constant use and carrying of heavy contents
- The pouch is PVC backed offering durability and some water resistance
- D rings for attaching extra items outside and zipped compartments with mesh pockets
- Supplements other first aid kits conforming to the British Standard BS 8599-1:2019
- Employees responsible for the delivery of first aid need to be trained on the use of this pack
- Item is entitled for free delivery to places in mainland Great Britain
What is the Purpose of a Critical Injury Kit?
This critical injury kit contains advanced first aid products, designed to treat injuries that are life threatening particularly major bleed injuries. These products allow first aiders to effectively control the amount of bleeding until paramedics arrive, and increase chances of casualty survival. The kit is recommended where the risk of severe bleeding injuries has been identified in line with recent Health and Safety Executive guidance. The pack supplements other basic first aid kits, conforming to the British Standard BS 8599-1:2019, for use with more serious injuries. Employees responsible for the delivery of first aid in the workplace need to be trained on the use of this pack and its contents, especially the haemostatic dressings and the tourniquets.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
It is suitable to treat injuries to employees or the public resulting from acts of terrorism or other mass casualty incidents. These critical injury kits could make the difference between life and death as every second counts with severe bleeding injuries. Employers are recommended to have these packs as part of their first aid provisions in workplaces using dangerous machinery or sharp instruments, cutting equipment, power tools, construction, agriculture, and forestry where there is a high risk of severe bleeding injury. Each pack is designed to treat one person, therefore employers should take into consideration the maximum number of people on site at any one time when making their order. The pack can be sealed to protect the contents, and as an extra safety measure, a reflective strip ensures that it can always be seen in dark environments enabling precious seconds to be saved.
Critical Injury Kit Specifications
The critical injury kit contents are housed in a long lasting and robust pouch of ripstop polyester that gives durability and minimises tearing. It features a tough handle to withstand constant use and carrying of heavy contents. It also makes it easy to quickly carry to the casualty. These kits can be customised for your particular application as they come with D rings for attaching extra items outside, and zipped compartments with mesh pockets. The pouch is PVC backed offering durability and some water resistance.
These products are designed for easy use and a painless experience. These products are carefully produced from high-quality materials and are designed to last. For additional value when you purchase, these critical injury kits offer a 1-year parts plus labour warranty, to establish that you are receiving an incredible product. This product qualifies for free shipping to addresses in mainland Great Britain.
We will not be beaten on price! The Workplace Depot is positive that we provide the lowest prices on the web, due to this certainty we're pleased to offer a 100% price match guarantee. If you spot this critical injury kit selling at a lower price on another website we will match that offer.
Once you buy a critical injury kit from The Workplace Depot, you will never want to return to your old choice. Satisfaction is ensured. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can easily send it back for a no-hassle refund. For your convenience we accept several forms of payment, including Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit and Maestro, you can also pay via PayPal. Select your desired quantity and checkout to place your order today!
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions