|20+ units gets 4% off|
|10+ units gets 2% off|
|5+ units gets 0% off|
How do you rate this product? Guidance:
- Please focus on the item itself. Your review will be most helpful if you include the specific reasons why you either liked or disliked the item.
- Try to be concise and straight to the point - but avoid single-word reviews.
- Traffic bollards provide high visibility protection in both internal & external environments
- Manufactured from galvanised mild steel
- 1m high, available in range of diameters - 90, 114, 139, 168 & 193mm
- 90 & 114mm are in 3mm wall mild steel, whilst 139, 168 & 193mm are 5mm wall mild steel
- Available in both ragged (for casting into concrete) and flanged (for bolting down)
- Coated black with reflective yellow bands
- WPX48353 - Baseplate is circular with a diameter of 180mm
What is the Purpose of Traffic Bollards?
Our traffic bollards are a great option if you want an item that is bright, sturdy, well-crafted, and reliable. These bollards are made in Britain, because we believe in offering only the highest quality items possible to our customers.
Where Can This Product Be Used?
These traffic bollards are great for use in warehousing environments and are sturdy enough that you can use them both indoors and outdoors. It is also a perfect choice for parking garages, car parks, and any other area where you need to restrict access to vehicles.
Who Might Use Traffic Bollards?
This product is perfect for anyone who needs a way to create a barrier to keep out vehicles. It gives you the safety and stability you need at an affordable price.
The lively yellow and rich black colour scheme creates a bold contrast that stands out and catches the eye, helping to increase safety and prevent accidents. The colours are reflective, so this item is still useful after dark. This bollard is constructed from galvanised mild steel. It is precisely 1m high, and you can get it in a range of diameters, from 90mm all the way up to 193mm. You can also choose between a flanged item and a ragged item, depending on whether you want to cast your traffic bollards into concrete or bolt them down to the surface.
If you have any questions about traffic bollards, feel free to contact us. If you find this item elsewhere at a lower price, let us know, and we will match it. On top of our already low prices, we offer free shipping for this item to help you save even more.
Warranty: 1 year parts / labour
Made in: Britain
|Material||3mm Mild Steel|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Warranty||1 year parts / labour|
1 year parts / labour
We match any price
Return or exchange
Terms & Conditions